Help shape your community investment in Wake Transit by reviewing and providing feedback on the Fiscal Year 2019 Draft Work Plan. This plan outlines proposed transit investments from July 1, 2018, to June 30, 2019, as part of the 10-year investment and plan approved by Wake County voters in November 2016.
- The full FY19 Draft Work Plan [PDF]
- The FY19 Draft Work Plan Presentation [PPT]
- The FY19 Draft Work Plan Presentation [PDF]
- The FY19 Draft Work Plan Audio Presentation [YouTube]
From now until March 12, please email comments to email@example.com or mail them to GoTriangle, Attn. Ashley Hooper, PO Box 13787, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709.
1. Connect Regionally ✓ | 2. Connect All Wake County Communities ✓
3. Frequent, Reliable Urban Mobility ✓ | 4. Enhanced Access to Transit ✓
Fiscal Year 2018 Annual Work Plan
The 2018 Adopted Wake Transit Work Plan allocates the funds expected to be received from July 2017 through June 2018. This will be the first full year of tax collection.
Fiscal Year 2017 Annual Work Plan
The FY17 budget allocates the funds received from April 2017 through June 2017. Tax collection from the vote in November began April 1, 2017.